WAPL Season Layout
The Western Australian Poker League has two easy to understand Seasons, Free League and Pro League.
They are as follows -
- Each Free League Season ends with the Free League Grand Final, on the same day as the Pro League Grand Final.
- Players gain points towards their overall Free League Season score depending on their finishing ranking in each Tournament they enter during the season. The idea is to try to top the ladder and prove yourself to be the WAPL Free League Season Winner by the end of the season!
- The winner in each tournament will take home a WAPL Free League Tournament Winner's Trophy!
- The overall WAPL Free League Season Winner (the player who tops the Free League Ladder at the end of the Season) will be heralded as such, and will be awarded the WAPL Free League Season Winner's Trophy!
- Each Pro League Season ends with our huge WAPL Pro League Grand Final, with a massive cash prize pool!
- Players gain points towards the Pro League ladder depending on their finishing rank in each tournament they play in during the season. The top 100 on the Pro Ladder and Top 10 at each Pro Venue Ladder at the end of the season qualify to play in the Grand Final, which is an event you don't want to miss!
- Top ranked players in each tournament will take home cash prizes (based on the buy-in amount and number of players entered in that tournament) as well as a WAPL Pro League Tournament winner's prize going to the winner on the night! In addition to a cash prize, the winner of larger events also wins a $100 ticket to the Poker for Charity Challenge!
- The overall WAPL Pro League Season Winner (the player who tops the Pro League Ladder at the end of the Season) will be heralded as the WAPL Pro League Season Winner.